The 2018 Trade Show is Sold Out. Click here to see a list of who's exhibiting.
Didn’t get a booth? Click here to learn how you can still participate/connect.
Who Attends the Trade Show
The Public Lands Alliance Trade Show is the best place to sell products and services to nonprofit buyers that support national parks, forests, refuges and other public land sites.
Exhibiting companies at our trade show provide educational products and services for nonprofit retail outlets, for philanthropic efforts and for the management of nonprofit organizations that support public lands.
Information for 2018 Exhibitors:
Exhibit Registration Includes:
- 10' x 10' booth or 6' long tabletop. Booths will have three 8' high pipe and drape side walls (unless multiple or corner booths are purchased).
- One 6' skirted table, two chairs, booth identification sign and wastebasket.
- One complimentary exhibitor staff registration per booth/table top space.
- Pipe and drape will be beige and teal. The exhibit hall is carpeted.
- Additional exhibit staff registrations can be purchased for $200/person (or complimentary if exhibitor is staying in the PLA room block at the Renaissance Hotel or a designated overflow hotel). Limit: Four exhibit staff per 10'x10' booth; Two exhibit staff per table top. Click here to log into your record and add staff.
GES Information for Exhibitors
- GES Exhibitor Kit
- Audio / visual and internet may be ordered through the Palm Springs Convention Center
- 1/23/18 - 2/21/18: Advanced shipments may be sent to GES Warehouse (items shipped before/after these dates will incur additional fees)
- 2/5/18: Discount deadline date for orders received with payment by 5pm
Didn't Get a Booth? Here’s How You Can Still Connect
While we are sold out for the 2018 Trade Show, there are still many ways to support the community and gain recognition.
You can advertise your company at our convention without being an exhibitor. Check out our sponsorship levels, which start as low as $1,000 to include your company's SWAG in each tote bag. Contact Julia Wade at email@example.com with questions.
Our Corporate Partnership program is an affordable option for companies who would like to remain involved in the public lands community year-round. With multiple levels of giving, you can choose the option that works best for you and redeem benefits like product placements in our monthly Newswire. Your company will have added exposure during the 2018 Convention and Trade Show. Learn more here.
Donate an item, service gift certificate or themed basket of goodies for the Silent Auction. Bring or mail a completed Silent Auction bid form with your donation and your product will be available for all participants to view and bid on. Shipping information will be posted in the coming months.
Attend the Convention
Join us as a convention attendee and network with customers, all week long. There is plenty to learn about nonprofit-public partnerships, not to mention fun events and our field trips. Please note that while networking is encouraged, soliciting fellow attendees is not permitted. Register before December 22 for the early bird rate!